Did you know? With every 1” of rain on 1,000 square feet of roof area you can collect around 600 gallons of water! Put your roof and guttering system to work and start harvesting water now.
Need help getting started?
Complete Rainwater Catchment Assessment- $149.00*
What you get: A comprehensive overview of onsite conditions to develop a water harvesting plan for your property which includes:
- Onsite evaluation by an ARCSA Accredited Professional (AP)
- Inspection of the roof plane drainage
- Calculation of potential water harvesting capacity
- Design a water harvesting system to meet your properties present and potential watering needs
- Provide a plan for future growth
*For buildings under 2,800 sq. feet, or those requiring a 3 story ladder.
First Flush Key Components Kit (Part# BCK0003) $135.00- contractor
First Flush Connection Kit (Part# bck0001) $245.00
Not ready for a tank? Why not try a rain barrel?
Bushman 60 gallon rain barrel (CRB-60) $215.00
Bushman 60 gallon recycled rain barrel (CRB-60R) $165.00
Comes in three different color options!
– Dark Moss